The Inquisitive Hand Blogger Blog

A Blogger Blog for Religion, Money and Conspiracy

Today's Message: Open your minds, Expand your thoughts, Find meaning.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Running out of Time

I'm running out of time,
I've forgotton the taste of the sublime
bliss, is now like a chime,
Ringing softly when it's time to die.

I run, to open the door,
But I can't see the floor,
I am drawn to ask,
Is reality really just a mask?

I run, to help the dead,
But I can't see the medic,
I said, "I am mortified to question,
What is our destination?"

I run, to the mirror,
But I can't see myself any clearer,
I said, "I'm pertified to query,
Am I alive or dead?"

I have become unsure, even uneasy,
But I realise, the answer is easy,
If I look to the sky and feel sublime,
Then it doesn't matter,
If I'm running or if I'm out of time.

I'm walking not counting time,
I remember the taste of the sublime
bliss, is now like a chime,
Ringing softly when it's time to die.

0 Inquisitives:

Post a Comment

<< Home